The English Oxford Dictionary defines core values as ‘A principle or belief that a person or organization views as being of central importance’.
At BYT, our core values go all the way back to when the company was first founded and lies at the heart of everything we do. Whether in our day-to-day activities, or in long term commitments, we always ensure that our core values are upheld in our London Agency, as well as in our Harrow, Maidenhead, St Albans, High Wycombe and Chesham Tuition Centres.
Our core values are:
- Develop students into enthusiastic, confident and passionate learners, who enjoy their educational journey, no matter how tricky it gets.
- Understand the academic needs of all our students. We strongly believe that the ‘one shoe fits all’ approach does not address each child’s individual learning style, and that is why we take particular pride in our tailored and individualised approach to education.
- Deliver the highest possible service to our families. For this reason, all of our tutors and staff members undergo a rigorous selection process that consists of various stages that target and assess different criteria and skills. However, we do not stop here! Once tutors and staff members have been accepted onto the team, we invest in their development by organising tutor training days and staff development seminars every couple of months.
- To work our hardest to guarantee that we go beyond our families’ expectations and to ensure that every student is matched with a tutor that suits their individual requirements.
- To respond effectively and efficiently to any feedback we receive and, in case of disputes, act as intermediaries to ensure that both families and tutors are happy.
- Undertake a holistic approach to tutoring, so as to take into consideration students’ emotions and feelings. By using positive reinforcement and constant motivation, we aim to fully support all our students to make sure they are happy, confident and successfully learning.
- To offer an engaging, positive and stimulating learning environment to every student.
Drawing on our decade long experience, our core values ensure that students not only achieve their top marks, but they are also engaged with the curriculum and eager to learn!
If you are concerned that your child is not motivated at school, please** **contact either our London Agency for one-to-one tuition at your home, or one of our Centres.
Agency - 020 3936 9124
Harrow - 020 8068 7469
Chesham - 01494 370 051
High Wycombe - 01494 437 0178
St Albans - 01727 532 024
Maidenhead - 01628 918 132