Business Development Manager
Centre Locations: Aylesbury, Chesham, Maidenhead, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Barnet, Acton, East Sheen, Fulham, Epsom and St Albans
NB: We are looking for one Centre Director PER location.
About the role:
Join us as Business Development Manager of our education centre in one of the above locations. This role would suit a driven individual that is motivated by progression and success who also has a keen interest in the education sector. Your main goal as Business Development Manager would be to develop and grow the centre as a business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Centre’s overall business development and growth activity.
- Coordinate overall events and marketing for the centre in line with company strategy.
- Ensure that membership numbers meet set monthly targets.
- Ensure you are effectively managing the centre’s education team and daily operations.
- Work alongside senior management and your centre team to ensure your centre is growing and profitable.
- Booking marketing events and devising strategies to bring new clients into the centre.
- Monitor quality of service and retention rates.
- Recruitment – managing recruitment channels, preparing and holding all interviews.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Personable and confident – able to build relationships quickly.
- Receptive to feedback with a positive attitude.
- Consistently hard-working and driven.
- Highly organised, able to delegate and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative and share fresh ideas with management.
- Work well independently as well as with the rest of our incredible management team.
- A superb communicator and a natural leader.
- Highly motivated in all aspects of running a business.
- If you want to be part of a growing, fun, organisation whilst helping children achieve their goals and build confidence, then apply now!
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts
- Development and training qualifications
- Additional bonuses
- Fast progression
- Staff socials
- and so much more…
Salary range: Circa £26,000 base + bonuses dependent upon experience.
Expected start date: 18/10/2021
As education settings we remain open
Bright Young Things Tuition centres are a growing portfolio of award-winning learning centres. We pride ourselves on bringing high-quality maths and English tuition to the high street. Open in Chesham, Harrow, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and St Albans, we have already helped thousands of students gain the confidence, initiative and ability to truly fulfil their academic potential, both inside and outside the classroom.