- Possible places in all Centres
- Front of house duties
- Liaising with parents and students
- Managing the teachers and co-ordinating timetables
- Managing payment, issuing invoices, chasing late payments
- Marketing and business development
- Take bookings over the phone, email and in person.
- Answer queries about classes and courses.
- Ensure all teaching material is printed, organised and ready for lessons.
- Confidence in front of house duties and liaising with parents.
- Ability to mark work and mock papers with precision.
- Create a unique learning curriculum for each child, and monitor their progress in literacy and numeracy. You will also communicate with the - parents providing feedback on their children’s progress and learning needs.
- Ability to coordinate and manage the needs of the centre, including ordering cleaning supplies, stationery, printing supplies etc.
- Experience in teaching, as you will be required at times to lead lessons. You will be actively involved in teaching, mentoring and creating learning pathways for the children that attend your centre.
- Update social media accounts and manage website.
- Local marketing – as an Assistant Director it is your responsibility to raise awareness for your centre in the community and to build its reputation. You will need to have the enthusiasm and confidence to promote the centre at every opportunity, and may need to liaise with local press, radio stations and businesses.
- In charge of tutor recruitment and tutor training and development. You will need to ensure that the tutors and teaching assistants have received training and understand the goals and ethos of the centre.
- Assume responsibility for centre finances and ensure all accounts are up to date.
- You will have a significant impact on driving performance for both sign ups and retention rates. These two elements will define the success of your centre, and you will be able to demonstrate excellence in both elements.
As an Assistant Director you must be:
- Proactive, Highly motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Professional, articulate and persuasive with the passion to promote Bright Young Things at any opportunity.
- Able to build a strong rapport.
- Excited to grow, sell and market a business.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Ambitious for professional development.
- A company ambassador.
- Understanding of Tutorcruncher a bonus
- Flexible hours, pay negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply please email email@example.com