Location: Centres (Harrow, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Chesham, St Albans)
About the role:
Working in an exciting and fast moving startup, this role best suits a commercially driven individual that is motivated by progression and success. As Centre Director, your main role is to grow and develop the centre as a business. Your performance will be based upon profitability and growth of the centre.
- Manage the Centre’s overall business development and growth activity from strategy to implementation.
- Coordinate overall business development efforts in line with company strategy.
- Ensure that profit/membership numbers meet set monthly targets.
- Ensure your Director of Education is effectively managing the centre’s education team and daily operations.
- Work alongside senior management and your centre team to ensure your centre is growing and profitable.
- Booking marketing events and devising strategies to bring new clients into the centre.
- Monitor quality of service and retention rates.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Personable and confident – able to build relationships quickly
- Receptive to feedback with a positive attitude
- Consistently hard-working and driven
- Highly organised, able to delegate and able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative and share fresh ideas with management
- Work well independently as well as with the rest of our incredible management team
- A superb communicator and a natural leader
- Highly motivated in all aspects of running a business
Bright Young Things Tuition centres are a growing portfolio of award-winning learning centres. We pride ourselves on bringing high-quality maths and English tuition to the high street. Open in Chesham, Harrow, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and St Albans, we have already helped thousands of students gain the confidence, initiative and ability to truly fulfil their academic potential, both inside and outside the classroom.