High Wycombe Tuition Centre
Quality Maths, English, 11+ and GCSE tuition in our popular High Wycombe centre.
Our OFSTED registered tuition centre teaches children from KS1 through to GCSE.
Our highly skilled tutors deliver first class results in supporting local High Wycombe pupils to achieve their academic goals.
Call us now on 01494911655 or book a free trial below!Book a free trial
Why Bright Young Things:
- 94 % of our pupils pass the 11 plus into the grammar School of choice
- 100 % pupils improve by at least two grades while attending our classes
- 80 % of pupils remain with us through to secondary support after the 11 plus
- Our OFSTED registered tuition Centre is an excellent learning environment with small classes and a focussed atmosphere.
- All of our lessons are tutor lead and paper based with our resources that go beyond the curriculum.
- We aim for our pupils to have been stretched in their learning
We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including:
- Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7)
- 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5)
- Prep for Secondary & SATs Course (Year 6)
- Secondary Success (Year 7 and 8)
- Pre GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 9)
- GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11)
41-43 Castle Street High Wycombe HP13 6RNView on a map
Monday: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Friday: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 9:15am - 4:00 pm
We pride ourselves on pairing expert tutors with our students.
Our tuition programmes are expertly designed and our tutor selection and training process is rigorous. This sets us apart and makes us educational leaders in the UK. We believe all lessons should leave children engaged, confident and motivated.
If you are looking for educational specialists who can provide exceptional support to ensure your child meets their full potential, get in touch.
We run Maths and English Exams for GCSE & A level at the Exam House. Get in touch if you need to take your Maths GCSE or A Level exam across the boards